LAST UPDATE: Aug. 30, 2020
A MESSAGE TO OUR CUSTOMERS
We would like to provide an update for our customers on how our procedures have evolved to incorporate increased levels of infection control to help reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19 and to provide peace of mind to anyone who needs an electrician to enter their property.
We continue to follow the direction of Public Health Agency of Canada and will make any changes to our procedures based on their updated guidelines.
CUSTOMER SAFETY: WHAT ARE WE DOING?
When we enter your home we will be:
- Wearing a mask at all times, as required
- Using hand sanitizer, as needed
- Using disinfectant spray to clean any areas that are touched
- Using disposable latex gloves, as needed
- Use of a new pair of overshoes while inside your home
- Using disposable plastic bags for disposing of PPE after we leave your home
Thank you for taking the time to review our updated working standards and if you have any further questions then please don’t hesitate to contact us.